World’s largest anti-corruption conference to take place in Putrajaya, Malaysia, 2 – 4 September
The 16th International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) will take place from 2 – 4 September 2015 in Putrajaya, Malaysia under the theme “Ending Impunity: People. Integrity. Action.”
All too often, those in power who steal from the public purse are able to escape justice. The IACC will bring together 1,000 anti-corruption fighters from more than 130 countries to forge solutions to this outrage.
A diverse range of leading experts, innovators and activists from civil society, government, the private sector and beyond will lead debate on how best to tackle the increasingly sophisticated challenges posed by corruption. International speakers during the three-day event will include:
- José Ugaz, Chair of Transparency International
- Patrick Alley, co-founder, Global Witness
- Sarah Chayes, Senior Associate, Carnegie Endowment for Peace
- Kevin Jenkins, President and CEO, World Vision International
- Daniel Kaufman, President, Natural Resource Governance Institute
- Pascal Lamy, former General Director, World Trade Organisation
- Thuli Madonsela, Public Protector, South Africa
- Kumi Naidoo, Executive Director, Greenpeace
- Salil Shetty, Secretary General, Amnesty International
To see the full agenda, click here.
For more details about the event and for media accreditation, please go to www.16iacc.org. Media accreditation will also be available on-site at the conference.